Este é o meu quartinho de bagunça. Da embalagem vazia de Chokito ao último livro do Saramago que eu não terminei de ler, você encontrará aqui de tudo um pouco.

segunda-feira, setembro 17, 2007

Sorry, but this one is for the Turkish only.

I'm willing to become a vegan vet (which is a radical variation of vegatarian I just made up, and I have already stopped eating pork!) one of these days, so this is a question I could never keep to myself: who, in Turkey -- a country I would never eat, not even at Thanks Giving (there's not this hypocritical holiday in Brazil, but we have many others alike) -- has been reading my blog lately?

Let's be pen-keyboard pals, whoever you are. I'm so curious about Turkey, you have no idea! Let me know more about it, even if you're a lost Brazilian-Portuguese speaker who's just bumped into this green messy room by chance! Please, keep in touch, will you? vanorresponde@gmail.com is my standard e-mail for strangers.